How Can I Help?
Ways to help
We have 4" by 6" cards to pass out anywhere. Please contact us to receive a stack of printed cards.
Other ways to get involved:
1. Call or write your Councilmember and Mayor Quinton Lucas. Tell our leaders to do their part to put RCV on the ballot.
2. Spread the word. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about RCV. When people understand how RCV works, they tend to support it. Other effective means are to get organizations you are a part of to support RCV, or write letters to the editor to local papers and newsletters.
3. Volunteer your time. RCV will NOT be adopted in KC without your help. Please contact us at 816-753-2057 (Rachel MacNair) or email@example.com.
4. Subscribe to our Google group! - Get all the latest news on what's happening with RCV in Kansas City.
5. Help us organize. We need people willing to coordinate volunteer efforts, fundraising, events, etc.
6. Join our social media pages/groups. Like and share posts so that they get more views.